Melbourne Wine School Jobs
Melbourne Wine School is always on the lookout for educators can connect via our network of wine people.
If you have an available role or position you would like to share, get in touch!
Simply email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Full/part time waiter or waitress
Provide a professional, positive and charismatic attitude to all customers
- Plenty of opportunity to manage and build a great team
- Take orders, meet and greet customers, make coffee, prepare basic alcoholic drinks
- Explain specials (from Italian to English)
- Have good knowledge of Italian food and drinks
- Enjoy being a part of an enthusiastic and young team in a Melbourne institution!
- Trains, Trams and buses on our doorstep (2km from CBD) for easy access anywhere in Melbourne (with our own parking permit)
-Opportunity for growth within the business
- Having a stable and secure long-term job in a Melbourne institution
- Exciting opportunity to further your career as a chef, with passionate and experienced operators
- Closed for Christmas for 2 weeks + 2 weeks of your own choice
- Work alongside an enthusiastic team with opportunity to express your own ideas through homestyle italian cooking
Interested applicants should send their resume and cover letter to email@example.com